ICoIESE 2017 will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore
The conference is technically sponsored by IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMC). All accepted papers in ICoICT 2017 will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 4- 6 pages (including tables, figures and references) in standard IEEE double-column format (the format can be downloaded from this page). Please submit your paper via https://edas.info/N23532 (new users are required to register before submission). A blind-review process will be used to evaluate all submitted papers. Each full registration for the conference will cover one paper (additional paper will get at a reduced rate).
The conference is technically sponsored by IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMC).
All paper submissions will be checked for originality. Due to IEEE policy, papers with high similarity score may not be accepted in the conference. All submitted papers are subjected to a peer review process by at least three reviewers. Decision of a paper acceptance is based on the average score and the comments given by the reviewers.
PREPARATION OF CONTRIBUTIONS
Use the following templates to prepare your contributions:
- Paper Template (Word Format)
- Paper Template (Latex Unix Format)
- Paper Template (Latex Windows Format)
- IEEE Copyright Form
More information about the template can read at
Please note that we use a double-blind review process, so authors’ names and affiliations should not be written in the paper. This is necessary to ensure fairness in the review process.
NON-PRESENTED PAPER POLICY
The committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
[ Paper Submission ]
- All submissions written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures without incurring additional page charges (maximum 1 additional page with overlength page charge of USD100 if accepted).
- Papers exceeding 7 pages will not be accepted at EDAS.
- Paper prepared using Microsoft Word, need to ensure to use the most current version which will help reduce word-to- pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc.
- No page numbers and no headers/footers required; and use non-zero PDF top and bottom margins (typically at least 0.5 inches/12.7 mm) to help indicate if there are any page numbers.
- Papers upload via EDAS
- Use standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats which can be found in http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Or may also use the sample template for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter.
[ On Acceptance ]
- Submitting a paper to the conference means that if the paper(s) were accepted, at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper(s).
- Failure to do so shall lead to rejection of the application to attend next year conference and the exclusion of the paper for the current year proceedings.
- In addition to being published in the conference proceedings, revised versions of selected accepted papers are planned to be published as a special issue in several international journals (under negotiation).
- The author will be asked to register the conference/conference and pay the registration fee in advance, and the fee is non-refundable.
[ ICoIESE 2017 Policy ]
- By submitting the paper to ICoIESE-2017 conference, all authors agree to abide by all ICoIESE-2017 conference paper submission, publication and presentation policies.
- Namely, authors confirm that the work is original, has not appeared in literature in any form in the past and will not be submitted to any other venue concurrently with ICoIESE-2017 submission or until it appears in ICoIESE-2017 proceedings (in the case of acceptance).
- Furthermore, upon paper acceptance, authors agree to transfer IEEE copyright on the accepted paper to ICoIESE-2017, and one of the authors will register the paper and present the paper at the event.
- No paper withdrawals can be accepted after Conference pre-registration date or within three months of the actual event, whichever date comes first. Paper withdrawal request can be only accepted in writing through email, letter or fax to conference organizers.
- Should you have any problems with the above submission system, you can send the manuscript by email to email@example.com (subject: ICoIESE-2017 Paper Submission). Please provide following information inyour email:Names:Complete address details of all authors (including email addresses):Title of the submission: